Dear Audrey,

Aaargh!!! I'm so frustrated. My boyfriend refuses to use any online gambling site that doesn't have NETELLER as a payment option. Whenever we find a new site, he will immediately check to see if they use NETELLER and if they don't, he'll move on. Sometimes we find a fantastic site that has all the software and bonuses that we love, but he always say, "No NETELLER, No Play". What can I do to get him over his obsession with NETELLER? Why is he so obstinate? Surely we can have just as much fun without NETELLER? Please help. I'm losing my mind. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mary


He's Right About NETELLER

Dear Mary,

While I understand your frustration, I am not sure you are going to like what I have to say. I agree 100% with your boyfriend about NETELLER. I, too, avoid gambling sites that don't offer NETELLER as a payment option. Somehow, it shows me that the gambling site is not serious enough to deal with a serious online funds transfer system like NETELLER. Your boyfriend is probably very concerned about safety and privacy, two realms that NETELLER doesn't compromise in. He has also probably been exposed to the great customer service at NETELLER and he wants to be sure that if a problem arises, he will be able to solve it in no time with the great folks at NETELLER. My advice to you is to read the information on the NETELLER website and I am sure that you will draw your own conclusions. There are enough sites out there which use NETELLER services. Isn't it better to play with a happy partner and have peace of mind? I am sure you know the answer to that one. Good luck!

Comments

tom boy said…
Dear Audrey,

My boy friend wants me to become girly but I am a hot tom boy italian that loves another guy. I don't want to break-up with him because I don't want to hurt his feelings. This other guy who I like likes me back and keeps on telling me to cheat on him. I love them both but I am really confused. Do you know what I should do? Thank you for listing and please help me I am really desparate.

tom boy
tom boy said…
Dear Audrey,

I just went out side to go talk to my boy friend 'cause he was waiting for me outside. He was making out with my best-friend! I hate him sooo much. Now I was about to go break-up with him when he grabbed me and my best-friend and started making out with both of us. My best firen said she was coming to my house to hang out and that he grabbed her and started kissing her while she was hitting him. My boy-friend said that she wanted to make out with him and that she grabbed him. I don't knoe which one to trust and I am really mad at both of them. Who should I believe and what should I do?
Crying tom boy
tom boy said…
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tom boy said…
Oh and I love your work!

Sad tom boy
tom boy said…
Oh and I love your work!

Sad tom boy